Chase, like most major credit card companies, usually offers a few different balance transfer credit cards at any given time. The Chase balance transfer credit cards listed below tend to only be available to people with excellent credit, but from time to time some offers targeted to people with average credit may surface as well. Whether or not a Chase 0% balance transfer card is therefore an option for you, we suggest considering a balance transfer card’s issuer to be irrelevant and simply comparing all available balance transfer offers. After all, what about transferring a balance and paying it…show more down during the 0% introductory term would change from issuer to issuer? Wouldn’t focusing on finding the best balance transfer rates and fees therefore be your best strategy? It certainly would, so see what the balance transfer market has to offer, make sure to use a credit card payoff calculator to verify that you will be able to comfortably pay down your balance prior to regular interest rates taking effect, and click the “Apply Now” button. If your card of choice happens to be one of the Chase balance transfer offers that follow this text, then you started your search in the right place. If not, you’ll be happy that you looked around a bit before applying.
- 0% Purchases 15 months
- 0% Transfers 15 monthsNo Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 12.99% - 22.99% (V)
- Annual Fee $0
- Rewards Rate None
- Minimum Credit Excellent, Good
- Chase Slate® named ‘Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers’ two years in a row, MONEY® Magazine, October 2013, 2014.
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the introductory period ends, a variable APR of 12.99%, 17.99%, or 22.99%.
- $0 Annual Fee
- See All Reviews & Details About The Chase Slate®
- 0% Purchases 15 months
- 0% Transfers 15 months3% (min $5) Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 13.99% - 22.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Rate 1% - 5% cash back
- Rewards Bonus $100
- Minimum Credit Excellent
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between 1/1/15–3/31/15 at grocery stores (not including Walmart® and Target® purchases), movie theaters, and Starbucks® stores
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like restaurants, gas stations, and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- See All Reviews & Details About The Chase Freedom®