Chase Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Chase, like most major credit card companies, usually offers a few different balance transfer credit cards at any given time. The Chase balance transfer credit cards listed below tend to only be available to people with excellent credit, but from time to time some offers targeted to people with average credit may surface as well. Whether or not a Chase 0% balance transfer card is therefore an option for you, we suggest considering a balance transfer card’s issuer to be irrelevant and simply comparing all available balance transfer offers. After all, what about transferring a balance and paying it…show more down during the 0% introductory term would change from issuer to issuer? Wouldn’t focusing on finding the best balance transfer rates and fees therefore be your best strategy? It certainly would, so see what the balance transfer market has to offer, make sure to use a credit card payoff calculator to verify that you will be able to comfortably pay down your balance prior to regular interest rates taking effect, and click the “Apply Now” button. If your card of choice happens to be one of the Chase balance transfer offers that follow this text, then you started your search in the right place. If not, you’ll be happy that you looked around a bit before applying.
- 0% Purchases 15 months
- 0% Transfers 15 months3% Fee
- Regular Rate 13.99% - 22.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Cash Back
- Initial Bonus $200
- Earn Rate 1% - 5% cash back
- For a limited time, earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between October 1 – December 31, 2014 at Amazon.com, Zappos.com and select department stores
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
No cards have a Regular
Rate below %.
- Visa Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- MasterCard Balance Transfer Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Business Credit Cards
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Before you apply for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card's details page using the designation "Sponsored Card", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.