Chase Bank, the largest credit card issuer in the U.S., offers cards under both the brand name of Chase MasterCard and Chase Visa. Given that Visa and MasterCard are the two largest credit card networks in the world and cards bearing either company’s emblem can be used anywhere plastic is accepted, we recommend expanding your search for a Chase credit card so that cards from both networks are included. This will give you a greater basis for comparison and will increase your chances for finding the right credit card for your needs. By the same reasoning, unless you have…show more a specific reason to want a Chase MasterCard, it would be a good idea to compare credit card offers across all major issuers before submitting an application online. Alternatively, if you are trying to contact the Chase customer service department about an issue with a your current Chase MasterCard account, please call 1-800-432-3117.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- 0% Purchases Not Offered
- 0% Transfers Not Offered
- Regular Rate 15.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None 1st yr, $49 after
- Rewards Rate 1 - 5 points / $1
- Rewards Bonus 70,000 points
- Minimum Credit Excellent, Good
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®.
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- See All Reviews & Details About The IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card