Balance Transfer Credit Cards for Fair Credit
In general, you can lower the cost of currently held credit card debt by transferring your balance from a credit card with a high interest rate to a balance transfer credit card, which may offer an APR as low as 0% for a certain period of time. However, as credit card companies are cautious about the debt they add to their books, particularly when it comes from people with average or below-average credit scores, they usually do not offer 0% intro APR balance transfer credit cards for fair credit. If this is the case, your best bet is to…show more focus your energy on making on-time payments to all of your credit obligations in order to improve your credit and qualify for a balance transfer credit card for good credit. Regardless of whether you are able to find offers for balance transfer credit cards for fair credit or not, make sure to compare a number of different offers before submitting an online application.
- 0% Purchases until September 2015
- 0% Transfers until September 2015No Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 22.9% (V)
- Annual Fee $39
- Rewards Cash Back
- Initial Bonus None
- Earn Rate 1.5% cash back
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time.
- Cash back doesn't expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% Purchases Not Offered
- 0% Transfers 12 months3% (max $200) Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 10.9% - 25.9% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Points
- Initial Bonus 2,500 points
- Earn Rate 1 point / $1
- Get 2,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase.
- Start earning 1 point for every $1 spent for all your every day purchases.
- Redeem your rewards points anytime on usaa.com or from your mobile phone — with no redemption fee.
- Redeem your points for cash on mobile device that can be applied to your checking, savings or credit card account.
- Redeem your points on usaa.com for travel, gift cards, cash or merchandise.
No cards have a Regular
Rate below %.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Before you apply for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card's details page using the designation "Sponsored Card", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.