In general, you can lower the cost of currently held credit card debt by transferring your balance from a credit card with a high interest rate to a balance transfer credit card, which may offer an APR as low as 0% for a certain period of time. However, as credit card companies are cautious about the debt they add to their books, particularly when it comes from people with average or below-average credit scores, they usually do not offer 0% intro APR balance transfer credit cards for fair credit. If this is the case, your best bet is to…show more focus your energy on making on-time payments to all of your credit obligations in order to improve your credit and qualify for a balance transfer credit card for good credit. Regardless of whether you are able to find offers for balance transfer credit cards for fair credit or not, make sure to compare a number of different offers before submitting an online application.
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- 0% Purchases until December 2015
- 0% Transfers until December 2015No Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 22.9% (V)
- Annual Fee $39
- Rewards Rate 1.5% cash back
- Rewards Bonus None
- Minimum Credit Fair, Limited History
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time.
- Cash back doesn't expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- See All Reviews & Details About The Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card