Visa Credit Cards for Fair Credit
Visa credit cards for fair credit are designed for people who are either in the early stages of their credit careers or are in the process of rebuilding their credit standing and want a card that can be used at practically any merchant they may visit. Given that the cards listed below reflect the offerings of a number of different major issuers and have varying characteristics, including a wide range of rewards, interest rates, fees, etc., we suggest using the filters on the left to personalize your search for a fair credit Visa card. What’s more, given that both…show more Visa and MasterCard offer basically universal acceptance, you should compare Visa cards for fair credit to similar MasterCard credit cards for people with fair credit before submitting an online application.
- Secured Credit Card Min Deposit of $200
- Annual Fee $49
- Monthly Fee None
- One-Time Fees None
- Regular Rate 9.99% (V)
- 0% Purchases Not Offered
- 0% Transfers Not Offered
- Regular Rate 9.99% - 21.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Points
- Initial Bonus 1,000 points
- Earn Rate 1 point/$1
- 1,000 Bonus Points with first purchase.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with no point cap
- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, gift certificates, cash back and more.
- Redeem points sooner - start redeeming with just 1,500 points.
No cards have a Regular
Rate below %.
- Credit Cards for Fair Credit
- Rewards Credit Cards for Fair Credit
- MasterCard Credit Cards for Fair Credit
- Cash Back Credit Cards for Fair Credit
- Credit Cards for Fair Credit with No Annual Fee
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Before you apply for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card's details page using the designation "Sponsored Card", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.