Visa credit cards for fair credit are designed for people who are either in the early stages of their credit careers or are in the process of rebuilding their credit standing and want a card that can be used at practically any merchant they may visit. Given that the cards listed below reflect the offerings of a number of different major issuers and have varying characteristics, including a wide range of rewards, interest rates, fees, etc., we suggest using the filters on the left to personalize your search for a fair credit Visa card. What’s more, given that both…show more Visa and MasterCard offer basically universal acceptance, you should compare Visa cards for fair credit to similar MasterCard credit cards for people with fair credit before submitting an online application.
Primor® Secured Visa Gold Credit Card
- Secured Credit Card Min Deposit of $200
- One-Time Fees None
- Regular Rate 9.99%
- Annual Fee $49
- Monthly Fee None
- Minimum Credit Fair, Limited History, Bad
- Reports to all three nationwide credit bureaus.
- Secured Credit Card from $200 to $5000.
- Guaranteed Approval - As long as your monthly income exceeds your monthly expenses by $100 or more.
- See All Reviews & Details About The Primor® Secured Visa Gold Credit Card
University of North Alabama Credit Card
- 0% Purchases Not Offered
- 0% Transfers Not Offered
- Regular Rate 9.99% - 21.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Rate 1 point/$1
- Rewards Bonus 1,000 points
- Minimum Credit Fair, Limited History
- 1,000 Bonus Points with first purchase.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with no point cap
- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, gift certificates, cash back and more.
- Redeem points sooner - start redeeming with just 1,500 points.
- See All Reviews & Details About The University of North Alabama Credit Card