Balance Transfer Credit Cards for No Credit
Major issuers hardly, if ever, offer balance transfer credit cards for people with limited credit. After all, few people ever need such cards, given how difficult it is to incur significant amounts of debt with the low credit lines typically extended to people who have less than three years of responsible credit use under their belts. Unfortunately, if you somehow do need a no credit balance transfer card, the combination of your debt and lack of experience will simply make you appear too risky to any prospective lender. Your best bet now is to focus all of your effort…show more and financial resources on paying down your credit card debt, so that you may get back on the path to solid credit. Once you reach the good credit level, attractive 0% balance transfer card offers will be available, should you still need one.
- 0% Purchases until September 2015
- 0% Transfers until September 2015No Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 22.9% (V)
- Annual Fee $39
- Rewards Cash Back
- Initial Bonus None
- Earn Rate 1.5% cash back
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time.
- Cash back doesn't expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
No cards have a Regular
Rate below %.
- Balance Transfer Credit Cards for Bad Credit
- Balance Transfer Credit Cards for Fair Credit
- Balance Transfer Credit Cards for Good Credit
- Balance Transfer Business Credit Cards
- Credit Cards for People with No Credit
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Before you apply for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card's details page using the designation "Sponsored Card", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.