Major issuers hardly, if ever, offer balance transfer credit cards for people with limited credit. After all, few people ever need such cards, given how difficult it is to incur significant amounts of debt with the low credit lines typically extended to people who have less than three years of responsible credit use under their belts. Unfortunately, if you somehow do need a no credit balance transfer card, the combination of your debt and lack of experience will simply make you appear too risky to any prospective lender. Your best bet now is to focus all of your effort…show more and financial resources on paying down your credit card debt, so that you may get back on the path to solid credit. Once you reach the good credit level, attractive 0% balance transfer card offers will be available, should you still need one.
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- 0% Purchases until December 2015
- 0% Transfers until December 2015No Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 22.9% (V)
- Annual Fee $39
- Rewards Rate 1.5% cash back
- Rewards Bonus None
- Minimum Credit Fair, Limited History
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time.
- Cash back doesn't expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- See All Reviews & Details About The Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card