No Annual Fee Credit Cards for No Credit
Listed below you’ll find no annual fee credit cards targeted to people with no or limited credit. These cards allow you to build credit as inexpensively as possible, which should be your main personal finance priority at this juncture in your life. We recommend these cards over low interest credit cards for limited credit because it is important to get used to paying your bill in full every month, which ensures that you will not be assessed any finance charges. What’s more, no annual fee credit cards are preferable to no credit rewards cards, given that the rewards offered…show more to people with limited credit history are sometimes less valuable than the annual fees that accompany them. It goes without saying that if you can find a no annual fee card with rewards, by all means opt for the best of both worlds.
- 0% Purchases until September 2015
- 0% Transfers until September 2015None Fee
- Regular Rate 22.9% (V)
- Annual Fee $39
- Rewards Cash Back
- Initial Bonus None
- Earn Rate 1.5% cash back
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time.
- Cash back doesn't expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- 0% Purchases Not Offered
- 0% Transfers Not Offered
- Regular Rate 9.99% - 21.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Points
- Initial Bonus 1,000 points
- Earn Rate 1 point/$1
- 1,000 Bonus Points with first purchase.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with no point cap
- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, gift certificates, cash back and more.
- Redeem points sooner - start redeeming with just 1,500 points.
No cards have a Regular
Rate below %.
- Credit Cards for People with No Credit
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards for No Credit
- Rewards Credit Cards for No Credit
- Secured Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Before you apply for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card's details page using the designation "Sponsored Card", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.