MasterCard Student Credit Cards
The first thing you need to know about a student MasterCard is that MasterCard is the card’s network, not its issuer. This means that a number of different credit card companies actually issue student MasterCard credit cards, which can be used at over 30 million merchant locations in any of the 210+ countries and territories where MasterCard is accepted. A student MasterCard will therefore prove useful no matter where in the world your studies take you. Both unsecured MasterCard credit cards and secured MasterCards are usually included below. If used responsibly, either type of card can help you build…show more a solid credit history, which should always be the primary goal for people new to credit. For the sake of having as many options as possible, we also recommend comparing student MasterCard credit cards to student Visa cards before submitting an application online.
- 0% Purchases Not Offered
- 0% Transfers 15 months3% Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 12.99% - 20.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards Cash Back
- Initial Bonus $25
- Earn Rate 1% - 5% cash back
- You can earn 10% or more cash back on eligible online purchases through Upromise.
- Earn $25 cash back with your first purchase.
- 5% on eligible Online Shopping through Upromise.com.
- Earn 4% cash back on thousands of participating Upromise dining restaurants.
- Earn 3% cash back on eligible gas purchases at Exxon or Mobil locations.
- Earn 2% cash back on eligible movie theater locations.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- 0% Purchases 12 months
- 0% Transfers 12 months3% Transfer Fee
- Regular Rate 9.99% - 17.99% (V)
- Annual Fee None
- Rewards None
No cards have a Regular
Rate below %.
- Credit Cards for College Students
- American Express Student Credit Cards
- Visa Student Credit Cards
- Student Rewards Credit Cards
- 0% APR Student Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Before you apply for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card's details page using the designation "Sponsored Card", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.