AAA Member Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 2 points per $1 for gas, grocery and drug store purchases and 3 points per $1 on all qualifying AAA and travel purchases.
- Exclusive Rewards including AAA vouchers good for travel, even car repairs or choose merchandise, gift cards or 1% cash back.
- Earn 1 point per $1 on purchases everywhere.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
AAA Member Rewards Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Smart chip technology lets you make purchases with ease and confidence outside of the U.S. You'll enjoy greater acceptance in over 130 countries around the world including Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
- Paperless Statement Option: Opt for paperless credit card statements and increase account security while reducing paper consumption.
- Overdraft Protection.
AAA Member Rewards Credit Card Reviews
If I had to choose something I don't like about the card, it's the percentage rate on balance transfers. I've seen other cards offer lower introductory rates on balance transfers, some going as low as 0. Everything else about the card seems to be in line with what other cards offer, which to me, makes this card a rather average offering.
If you are interested in the AAA Member Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
AAA Member Rewards Credit Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AAA Member Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 26th, 2014 at 5:12 EDT