AAA Member Rewards Credit Card
- Get a $100 statement credit after you make at least $250 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 3 points per dollar on qualifying AAA and travel purchases.
- Exclusive Rewards including AAA vouchers good for travel, even car repairs or choose gift cards or 1% cash back.
- Earn 2 points per dollar on gas, grocery and drug store purchases.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases made with the card.
- ANNUAL FEE None
AAA Member Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 15.99% - 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 2%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Overdraft Protection
- Shopping Protection
AAA Member Rewards Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AAA Member Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 6th, 2015 at 2:41 EDT