Academy Credit Card
We're sorry, but the Academy Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 866-546.9241.
Below you can review the Academy Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- 1,000 Bonus Points after your first purchase.
- $15 off today’s purchase when you open an account in-store or via mobile app or online.
- Earn 5 Rewards Points for every $1 spent at Academy Sports + Outdoors and academy.com.
- Earn 1 Rewards Point for every $1 spent on everyday purchases everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Receive a $25 Academy Sports + Outdoors Rewards Card every time you reach 2,500 Rewards Points
- ANNUAL FEE $0 - $29
Academy Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 23.99% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- Rewards Cards can be used on any Academy Sports + Outdoors purchase in-store or online
- 24-hour Visa concierge service.
- Signature privileges, including travel, dining, sporting, entertainment, and shopping offers and savings.
- Zero Fraud Liability Protection, Accidental Insurance, Warranty Manager, Travel and Emergency Assistance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver and Travel.
- If you do not meet the criteria for the Visa Signature® card, you will be considered for the Visa® Select Rewards card. The Select Rewards card has an annual fee of $0 or $29, based on your creditworthiness when you open your account.
Academy Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Academy Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 31st, 2014 at 5:05 EDT