AccountNow Gold Visa® Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $9.95
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.50
AccountNow Gold Visa® Prepaid Card’s Highlights
- $15 Cash Bonus when you use direct deposit. To qualify for the $15 direct deposit bonus, within 6 months after being approved to receive a card you must deposit at least $500 per month via recurring direct deposit in two or more consecutive months.
- No Credit Check
- No Overdraft Fees
- No CheckSystem's Verification
AccountNow Gold Visa® Prepaid Card’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT N/A
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT N/A
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Western Union, MoneyGram, Visa Ready Link, GreenDot, Cash Reload, Bank Transfer, Check Reload
- CANCELLATION FEE Should your Card Account be closed, AccountNow will issue you a credit for any unpaid balances
- INACTIVITY FEE No Fee
AccountNow Gold Visa® Prepaid Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AccountNow Gold Visa® Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 19th, 2015 at 4:13 EST