AirTran® Airways A+ Rewards® Credit Card
We're sorry, but the AirTran® Airways A+ Rewards® Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 800-436-7943.
Below you can review the AirTran® Airways A+ Rewards® Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- Get 32 A+ Rewards® Credits after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account with your new AirTran Airways A+ Rewards Credit Card. That's enough for a 2 Roundtrip Flights.
- 2 A+ Rewards Dollars per $1 spent on AirTran Airways and Southwest Airlines® purchases made directly with the airlines.
- 2 A+ Rewards Dollars per $1 spent on A+ Rewards and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- 1 A+ Rewards Dollar per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 2 A+ Rewards Credits every year after your Cardmember Anniversary.
- Redeem your credits for flights on both AirTran Airways and Southwest Airlines. That means your credits can take you to over 95 destinations.
- Earn 1 A+ Rewards Dollar for every $1 in balance transfers, up to 9,600 A+ Rewards Dollars, within your first 90 days.
- With every 1200 A+ Rewards Dollars earned you’ll receive 1 A+ Rewards credit toward your next flight. 16 A+ Rewards credits = 1 Roundtrip flight
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $69 after
AirTran® Airways A+ Rewards® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 19.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about AirTran® Airways A+ Rewards® Credit Card to our community.
Beginning April 25, 2013, all AirTran Credit Cardholder accounts will be owned and serviced by Chase. Cardholders will continue to have the ability to earn rewards at an accelerated rate while redeeming for travel to more than 95 destinations served by AirTran® Airways and Southwest Airlines®.
Beginning this week, cardholders will receive notification about the change from Chase. Cardholders transitioning to the AirTran A+ Rewards Credit Card from Chase will receive a new credit card for use beginning April 29, 2013, and any remaining A+ Rewards Dollars will automatically transfer to the new Chase credit card account. Cardholders must update merchants and bill payment services with their new account number for recurring bills being paid automatically. Additionally, any existing convenience checks must post to the existing account from the previous issuer by April 25, 2013. Cardholders have the same annual fee and APRs as incurred with the previous issuer. Cardholders should continue to use their existing card until April 29.… more
Share your insights and review the AirTran® Airways A+ Rewards® Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AirTran® Airways A+ Rewards® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: May 14th, 2015 at 6:42 EDT