Alaska Airlines Credit Card
- Earn 25,000 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ Bonus Miles upon approval.
- Coach Companion Fare from $121 ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Earn 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 in retail purchases.
- Earn up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- ANNUAL FEE $75
Alaska Airlines Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Overdraft Protection.
- Enjoy greater security and peace of mind with a credit card enhanced by chip technology—soon to be the security standard in the U.S. Plus, chip credit cards are accepted in more than 130 countries including Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Alaska Airlines Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: May 4th, 2015 at 12:38 EDT