SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- Welcome Offer: Earn a one-time $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 or more in qualifying purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership
- No Annual Fee. Plus, more buying power and more cash back
- 5% cash back on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores
- 3% on the category of your choice from a list of eight and 1% cash back on other purchases
- 5% and 3% apply to the first $50,000 in purchases per calendar year, then 1% thereafter. Cash back received is automatically credited to your statement
- Terms and limitations apply
- ANNUAL FEE None
SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.49% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 3% (min $5)
TRANSACTION FEE 2.7%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express to our community.
Share your insights and review the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 4th, 2016 at 9:42 EDT