Ann Taylor Credit Card
- Enjoy 15% off when you open and use your Ann Taylor Credit Card at anntaylor.com
- Earn 5 PERFECT REWARDS points for every dollar spent at Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Factory Store, anntaylor.com, LOFT, LOFT Outlet, LOFT.com and Lou & Grey.
- Earn 1 PERFECT REWARDS point for every dollar spent outside of Ann Taylor or LOFT.
- Receive a $20 PERFECT REWARDS card for every 2,000 points earned.
- Enjoy a $15 Birthday Gift.
- Use your Ann Taylor Credit Card in Ann Taylor stores, LOFT stores, at anntaylor.com or LOFT.com to receive an extra 10% off your purchase at any time of the first Tuesday of every month.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Ann Taylor Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- No annual fee.
- Online account management.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Ann Taylor Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Ann Taylor Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Ann Taylor Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 21st, 2015 at 4:47 EDT