|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn 1%||Max Earn 2%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- You will earn 2 points for each $1 of net purchases on your enrolled account made at qualified Military Exchange, Commissary, MCCS, Army MWR, and Air Force Services merchant locations (excluding concessionaire purchases).
- You will earn 1 point for each $1 of all other net purchases.
- Rewards are earned as points, which can be redeemed for cash back. 1% cash back equals 1 point. If you choose to redeem for cash back, 1 point equals $0.01 cash back. For example, 2,500 points can be redeemed for a $25 check.
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, gift cards, merchandise or travel.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 9.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate9.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 9.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- No annual and Foreign Transaction fee.
- Supports Army MWR Programs.
- Max Late Fee: $29
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 19.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
If you currently have the Army Credit Card and are satisfied or you like the terms of this credit card offer please let your friends know.
Share your experiences, thoughts or just ask a question:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Army Credit Card shown on this page.
The card information shown on this page was last updated: January 29th, 2013 at 10:13 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology