Army MWR Credit Card
- Earn 2 points for each $1 of net purchases on your enrolled account made at qualified Military Exchange, Commissary, MCCS, Army MWR, and Air Force Services merchant locations (excluding concessionaire purchases).
- Earn 1 point for each $1 of all other net purchases.
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, gift cards, merchandise or travel.
- Rewards are earned as points, which can be redeemed for cash back. 1% cash back equals 1 point. If you choose to redeem for cash back, 1 point equals $0.01 cash back. For example, 2,500 points can be redeemed for a $25 check.
- Earn an additional 1 point for each $1 of airfare and hotel accommodation net purchases when you book through the toll-free travel redemption number.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Army MWR Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $29
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 19.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 9.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Blue Star Deployment Benefits: 100% refund of interest and fees incurred during deployment.
- No annual and Foreign Transaction fee.
- 24/7 customer service hotline.
- Online account access and alerts.
Army MWR Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Army MWR Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Sep 2nd, 2013 at 8:12 EDT