Army MWR Credit Card
- Get 2,500 points after spending $250 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 points for each $1 of net purchases on your enrolled account made at qualified Military Exchange (excluding concessionaire purchases), Commissary, MCCS, Army MWR, and Air Force Services merchant locations.
- Earn 1 point for each $1 of all other net purchases.
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, gift cards and travel
- Rewards are earned as points, which can be redeemed for cash back. 1% cash back equals 1 point. If you choose to redeem for cash back, 1 point equals $0.01 cash back. For example, 2,500 points can be redeemed for a $25 check.
- ANNUAL FEE None
FEE 3% (min $5)
Army MWR Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $29
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 10.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Blue Star Deployment Benefits: 100% refund of interest and fees incurred during deployment.
- No annual and Foreign Transaction fee.
- 24/7 customer service hotline.
- Online account access and alerts.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Army MWR Credit Card to our community.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Army MWR Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Sep 23rd, 2016 at 4:15 EDT