AT&T Credit Card
- Earn 10,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you make $500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- Save up to 10% on eligible AT&T products & services for the first 12 months; 5% thereafter up to $350 a year.
- Earn 1 ThankYou® Point for every $1 you spend on non–AT&T purchases, up to 50,000 points a year.
- Redeem your points for great rewards. For example, 50,000 points is enough for $500 in gift cards or music downloads, and more than enough for great rewards in popular categories such as Electronics and Travel.
- Bonus points are redeemable for $100 in gift cards.
- Earn savings on AT&T products and services, including the latest Apple, Android, Blackberry, and Windows smart phones.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
AT&T Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel & Emergency Assistance.
- Free Calling Benefits.
- Citi® Price Rewind.
AT&T Credit Card Reviews
The negatives: Considering the good / great credit that you have to have in order to qualify for the AT&T credit card, the APR % is far too high, and the grace limit is not long enough (should be a full 30 days). This is definitely not a card that you'd want to keep a balance on.
If you are interested in the AT&T Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
AT&T Credit Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AT&T Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 26th, 2014 at 3:35 EST