AT&T Credit Card
We're sorry, but the AT&T Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 800-423-4343.
Below you can review the AT&T Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- Earn 10,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you make $500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- Save up to 10% on eligible AT&T products & services for the first 12 months; 5% thereafter up to $350 a year.
- Earn 1 ThankYou® Point for every $1 you spend on non–AT&T purchases, up to 50,000 points a year.
- Redeem your points for great rewards. For example, 50,000 points is enough for $500 in gift cards or music downloads, and more than enough for great rewards in popular categories such as Electronics and Travel.
- Bonus points are redeemable for $100 in gift cards.
- Earn savings on AT&T products and services, including the latest Apple, Android, Blackberry, and Windows smart phones.
- ANNUAL FEE None
AT&T Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel & Emergency Assistance.
- Free Calling Benefits.
- Citi® Price Rewind.
- Retail Purchase Protection.
- Virtual Account Numbers.
AT&T Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the AT&T Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 7th, 2015 at 9:22 EDT