BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 20.99% - 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Fixed payment due date so you'll always know when your payment is due.
- Mobile Banking and text alerts to keep you on top of your finances.
- Paperless statement option
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, quick access to your account information with text banking
- ShopSafe – add an extra layer of protection to your online shopping
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
- Smart chip technology lets you make purchases with ease and confidence in over 130 countries outside of the U.S.
BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card Reviews
BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:50 EDT