BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 13.99% - 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Fixed payment due date so you'll always know when your payment is due.
- Paperless statement option
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, quick access to your account information with text banking
- ShopSafe® - add an extra layer of protection when you shop online
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
- Smart chip technology lets you make purchases with ease and confidence in over 130 countries outside of the U.S.
- $0 Liability Guarantee
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard® for Students Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 17th, 2015 at 6:15 EST