- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:32.8 / 5 from 272 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 10,000 points||Base Earn 1.5 points / $1||Max Earn 3 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- 10,000 bonus points offer - that can be $100 off your next travel purchase. You will qualify for 10,000 bonus points if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases - 50% more than the average rewards programs which only offer 1 point per dollar
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9000 points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year.
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and you can redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points don't expire.
- Annual 10% customer bonus points on your total purchases when you have a qualifying Bank of America account
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 12 months||Regular Rate 14.99% - 22.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate14.99% - 22.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 22.99% - 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- 24-hour travel and emergency assistance
- Smart chip technology provides greater acceptance and added security, so you can make purchases with ease and confidence outside of the U.S.
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card.
- Paperless statement option
- ShopSafe – add an extra layer of protection to your online shopping
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, quick access to your account information with text banking
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: N/A
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
If you are interested in the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card is related to the following credit card categories:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 9th, 2013 at 4:39 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology