BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Online-exclusive 10,000 bonus points if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days - which can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases - 50% more than the average rewards programs which only offer 1 point per dollar
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9000 points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year.
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and you can redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points don't expire.
- Annual 10% customer bonus points on your total purchases when you have a qualifying Bank of America account
- Redeem points to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees with no restrictions or blackouts.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.99% - 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- 24-hour travel and emergency assistance
- Smart chip technology provides greater acceptance and added security, so you can make purchases with ease and confidence outside of the U.S.
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card.
- Paperless statement option
- ShopSafe – add an extra layer of protection to your online shopping
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, quick access to your account information with text banking
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card Reviews
it does require a good credit history; but the benefits are great. New customers get
an introductory rate of 0%. For people who use their credit card frequently, and
typically pay the balance in full or carry a small balance this card is perfect.
Just by using the card, you are getting money back into your pocket. The added
security and travel assistance features are also a big plus.
If you are interested in the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 14th, 2014 at 11:38 EDT