BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Online-exclusive 10,000 bonus points if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days - which can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases - 50% more than the average rewards programs which only offer 1 point per dollar
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9000 points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year.
- Simply pay for your travel with your card. Then, call or go online and you can redeem your points for a statement credit towards all or part of your travel purchases
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points don't expire.
- Annual 10% customer bonus points on your total purchases when you have a qualifying Bank of America account
- Redeem points to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees with no restrictions or blackouts.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Smart chip technology provides greater acceptance and added security, so you can make purchases with ease and confidence outside of the U.S.
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card.
- ShopSafe – add an extra layer of protection to your online shopping
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 25th, 2014 at 1:50 EST