BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Online exclusive 20,000 bonus points offer if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on purchases - 50% more than the average rewards programs which only offer 1 point per dollar.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent for the first $6,000 in airline purchases (up to 9000 points) made at the Bank of America Travel Center each calendar year.
- No limit to the total number of points you can earn and points don't expire.
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Redeem points to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees with no restrictions or blackouts.
- ANNUAL FEE None
BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 18.24% - 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Smart chip technology provides greater acceptance and added security, so you can make purchases with ease and confidence outside of the U.S.
- Overdraft protection - An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your Bank of America® checking account to your credit card.
- ShopSafe® - add an extra layer of protection when you shop online
- $0 Liability Guarantee
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jan 25th, 2016 at 6:39 EST