Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit.
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases.
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing.
- Book the travel you want — airfare, hotels, cruises and more and earn miles on your purchase.
- Get 10% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $89 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Chip card for increased confidence and convenience to pay abroad as easily as you do at home.
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country.
- Complimentary online FICO® Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® Reviews
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 1st, 2014 at 5:27 EDT