Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ Credit Card
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits
- Redeem your miles for travel statement credits – travel statement credit redemptions start at 10,000 miles for $100 toward all or a portion of your qualifying travel purchase of $100 or more made within the last 120 days
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Book the travel you want – airfare, hotels, cruises and more and earn miles on your purchases
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $89 after
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Chip card designed to make your purchases more convenient and secure when paying abroad and at home
- In order to take advantage of the 0% introductory APR on balance transfers you should submit your balance transfer request within 45 days of account opening.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ Credit Card to our community.
I don't have an account and wandering about the process. I just called and I was told that I must enter SSN or credit account number. So it doesn't work in my case and terms and conditions don't provide enough information about redeeming miles.… more
Share your insights and review the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ Credit Card.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 24th, 2015 at 4:01 EDT