Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card
- Earn 1.5 points per dollar on purchases from Bass Pro Shops®.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
- Redeem rewards for future purchases of qualifying Bass Pro Shops merchandise at any Bass Pro Shops retail location, catalog or online.
- All of your qualifying purchases through Bass Pro Shops® earn 5% toward a future purchase
- ANNUAL FEE None
Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 22.99% - 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- Give to conservation at no additional cost with each credit card purchase. Bass Pro Shops and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation will contribute to conservation on your behalf with a guaranteed yearly amount as high as $1 million dollars.
- $5 Standard Shipping for online and phone purchases when you use your card and promo code FLAT5.
- Paperless Statement Option.
- $0 Liability Guarantee, which helps protect you from fraudulent card transactions.
- Overdraft Protection.
- If your credit line is more than $5,000 you will receive a World MasterCard® account; if your credit line is less than $5,000, you will receive a Platinum Plus® account.
Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Bass Pro Shops® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 28th, 2015 at 9:27 EDT