BB&T MoneyAccount Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE $5
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.5
BB&T MoneyAccount Prepaid Card’s Highlights
- Get the purchasing power you need with a prepaid, reloadable BB&T MoneyAccount. It's a smart way to manage and protect your money.
- Spend only the funds you have available in your account
- Make purchases, pay bills online, get cash back and more
- Use direct deposit to avoid costly check-cashing fees
- Manage your account with ease—spending is limited to available funds
- Monthly fee: $5; $3 for any month in which you have total deposits/loads of at least $1,000.
- First two live customer service calls each month are free; $2 for each subsequent live customer service call.
BB&T MoneyAccount Prepaid Card’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT $2
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Visa Ready Link, Cash Reload, Bank Transfer, Check Reload
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about BB&T MoneyAccount Prepaid Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the BB&T MoneyAccount Prepaid Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BB&T MoneyAccount Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 4th, 2016 at 7:16 EST