Best Buy® Credit Card
- Get 5 points (1 base point plus 4 bonus points) per $1 spent (10% back in rewards) on qualifying Best Buy purchases. Offer valid through April 30, 2016.
- Get 1 point per $1 spent (2% back in rewards) on net purchases made at gas stations, restaurants, bars and grocery stores
- Earn 1 point per $2 spent (1% back in rewards) on net purchases made with your credit card outside Best Buy.
- Get 10% back in rewards or special financing for 12 months.
- Get a $5 reward certificate for every 250 points.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and events.
- Free shipping on purchases $35 and up.
- If you are a My Best Buy Elite Plus member you'll get a 0.5 point bonus (an additional 1% back in rewards, for a total of 6%) per dollar spent when using a My Best Buy Credit Card with standard credit.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Best Buy® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 28.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Deferred Interest Details: 6 or 12 Months financing on all storewide purchases totaling $199 or $399 and more, 18-Month financing on all major appliance purchases totaling $599 and more, 24-Month financing on home theater purchases totaling $799 and up.
- Deferred Interest Details: Extended purchasing plan – 11.9% APR on select purchases if paid in full within 48 months.
- If, based on your creditworthiness, you do not qualify for the My Best Buy™ Credit Card account, you agree Citibank may consider you for a My Best Buy™ Credit Card Preferred account, a My Best Buy™ Store Card account, and a My Best Buy™ MasterCard® Gold account in that order, based on your creditworthiness.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Best Buy® Credit Card to our community.
Does this card offer buyer protection in the form of a 90 day protection against theft and damage? Also does it extend the warranty on a product?
Is this card issued by Best Buy or is it issued by someone else? I can't help but wonder because I keep seeing Citi.
Share your insights and review the Best Buy® Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Best Buy® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 30th, 2016 at 12:43 EDT