Best Buy® Credit Card
- Get Reward Zone points every time you use your card at Best Buy or BestBuy.com: earn 2.5 points for every $1 spent (that's 5% back) on all Best Buy purchases with the card using standard credit financing.
- Get a $5 reward certificate for every 250 points.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and events.
- Free shipping on purchases $35 and up.
- If you are a My Best Buy Elite Plus member you'll get a 0.5 point bonus (an additional 1% back in rewards, for a total of 6%) per dollar spent when using a My Best Buy Credit Card with standard credit.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 5%
Best Buy® Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 27.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- Deferred Interest Details: 6-Month Financing On all storewide purchases totaling $149 or more, 18-Month Financing On all purchases totaling $429 or more, 24-Month Financing On all HDTV, home theater and Geek Squad® home theater installation purchases totaling $799 and up. Ends December 27, 2014.
- If, based on your creditworthiness, you do not qualify for the My Best Buy™ Credit Card account, you agree Citibank may consider you for a My Best Buy™ Credit Card Preferred account, a My Best Buy™ Store Card account, and a My Best Buy™ MasterCard® Gold account in that order, based on your creditworthiness.
Best Buy® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Best Buy® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Dec 19th, 2014 at 9:24 EST