Big O Tires Store Card
- ANNUAL FEE None
Big O Tires Store Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 29.95% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- No interest until 2016 if purchase is paid in full by January 1, 2016: Valid on purchases of $899 or more made on the Tire Kingdom®, Merchant’s Tire®, and NTB® credit card. No interest if paid in full within 6 months: for expenses over $199, you can use your credit card and take 6 months to pay interest-free.
- Special Rebate/Coupon Offers.
- Low Monthly Payments.
- Credit privileges at participating Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers®, NTB®, Big O Tires® locations.
- Customer Service available.
Big O Tires Store Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Big O Tires Store Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 4th, 2014 at 5:07 EDT