The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express
- Earn a 30% annual Relationship Bonus — without an annual membership fee.
- Get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after making your first purchase on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership – valued at up to $100 in gift cards at select merchants.
- Use points to reinvest in your business and reward your employees and clients.
- Choose rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise or entertainment.
- Terms & Restrictions Apply.
- ANNUAL FEE None
The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 21.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
- No annual fee for Additional Cards for Employees.
- Get a low introductory APR on purchases for 9 months.
The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 25th, 2014 at 7:46 EDT