- Minimum Credit Required: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: American Express
|Initial Bonus 10,000 points||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 1 point / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after your first purchase.
- Earn one point for every dollar spent on purchases – with no limit to the number of points earned and points do not expire.
- Each year, earn 30% more points based on your past year’s eligible purchases.
- Use points to do more for your business. Reinvest in your business: Advertise your business online - Redeem points for Facebook advertising credits and more; Reward your employees and clients: Recognize employees - Use points for gift cards at hundreds of retailers such as Neiman Marcus and Brookstone and Entertain your clients by using points at Ticketmaster® to purchase tickets for concerts, theater, sports and more; Reward yourself: Give yourself a little bonus and redeem for gift cards or at top online retailers and When you book on the American Express Travel site, use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to fly any airline, any time, with no blackout dates.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 6 - 12 months||Regular Rate 11.24% - 19.24% (V)|
|Cash Advance Rate 21.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $5)|
- 0% introductory APR, and flexibility to pay balances over time at a competitive APR,
- No annual fee and no fee for Additional Cards.
- Terms and restictions apply.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 27.24% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7%
If you currently have the Blue for Business® from American Express Credit Card and are satisfied or you like the terms of this credit card offer please let your friends know.
Share your experiences, thoughts or just ask a question:
- Anonymous User:
The American Express business has helped to build my business, allowing me to make purchases and decisions I otherwise would not have been able to make. It has also helped me to have credibility within the community and with my vendors. When a vendor or other client sees the American Express symbol, the trust factor automatically goes up and there is a much better business scenario. It is almost as if I am a part of a group of trusted business people that have a reputation without having to get to know them. The only disadvantage is having to pay the card off each month, however this save my business untold amounts of interest.
June 27, 2012 at 03:38pm
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Blue for Business® from American Express Credit Card shown on this page.
The card information shown on this page was last updated: May 18th, 2013 at 5:26 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology