- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:$0
- Network: American Express
- Rating:43.9 / 5 from 608 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus $50||Base Earn 1%||Max Earn 3%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Get 50 Reward Dollars, redeemable for a $50 statement credit, after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- Plus, get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 15 months||Regular Rate 12.99%-21.99%|
|Intro Rate0%||Intro Period15 months||Regular Rate12.99%-21.99%||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $5)|
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 27.24% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7%
If you are interested in the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express against other major online credit card offers.
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is related to the following credit card categories:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 19th, 2013 at 9:49 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology