Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Special Offer - Earn 5% cash back on eligible travel purchases in the first 6 months, up to $200.
- Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
- Everyday Cash Back: 3% at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%); 2% at U.S. gas stations; 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. You can only earn cash back on eligible purchases.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.49% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.49% (V)
FEE 3% (min $5)
TRANSACTION FEE 2.7%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.24% to 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express to our community.
Share your insights and review the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Aug 25th, 2016 at 11:55 EDT