- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:$0
- Network: American Express
- Rating:44.0 / 5 from 244 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 7,500 points||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 1 point / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 7,500 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Flexible Ways to Earn: earn 1 point for virtually every dollar you spend on eligible purchases.
- Unlimited Travel Options: Every 7,500 points that you earn can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit toward any airline ticket, any hotel stay, car rental or cruise.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 15 months||Regular Rate 17.24% - 22.24% (V)|
|Intro Rate0%||Intro Period15 months||Regular Rate17.24% - 22.24% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $5)|
- No annual fee,0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 17.24%- 22.24%.
- Flexible Bill Payments: pay your bill all at once or over time.
- Terms and Restictions Apply.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 27.24% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: Yes
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7%
If you are interested in the Blue Sky from American Express®, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Blue Sky from American Express® against other major online credit card offers.
Blue Sky from American Express® is related to the following credit card categories:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Blue Sky from American Express® shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 27th, 2013 at 7:06 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology