Blue Sky from American Express®
- Welcome Bonus: Earn 7,500 Bonus Points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Unlimited Travel Options: Every 7,500 points that you earn can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit toward airline tickets, hotel stays and other type of travel.
- Flexible Ways to Earn: earn 1 point for virtually every dollar you spend on eligible purchases.
- ANNUAL FEE $0
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Blue Sky from American Express®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
- Enjoy Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection and Return Protection.
- Travel benefits: Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance.
Blue Sky from American Express® Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Blue Sky from American Express® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Oct 1st, 2014 at 2:20 EDT