Bluebird Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE Free with qualifying Direct Deposit at MoneyPass® ATMs, $2 otherwise
Bluebird Prepaid Card's Highlights
- Bluebird members can use their Bluebird Card for ATM withdrawals anywhere around the world that accepts American Express® Cards. Bluebird Members enrolled in direct deposit can get fee-free and surcharge-free cash access through the MoneyPass® network of 22,000 ATMs nationwide. Withdrawals at an out-of-network ATM will have a $2 fee and additional fees may be assessed by the ATM owner or operator. For Bluebird Members not enrolled in direct deposit, each ATM withdrawal at any MoneyPass ATM nationwide will have a $2 fee.
- No foreign exchange fee.
- Members can make Direct Deposits, pay bills online, add checks with the Bluebird Mobile App, and set up Sub-Accounts — a great new way to manage family spending.
- Purchase Protection which can provide coverage against accidental damage or theft of eligible items for 90 days from date of purchase, up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Cardmember account per calendar year.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week world-class American Express Customer Service.
Bluebird Prepaid Card's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Mail in a Check or Money Order
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Bluebird Prepaid Card Reviews
If you are interested in the Bluebird Prepaid Card, check out the following prepaid cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Bluebird Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 23rd, 2014 at 4:28 EST