|Activation Fee None||Monthly Fee None|
|w / a Signature (most common) Free||w / a Pin Free||at an ATM Free with direct deposit; Otherwise $2|
|Live Free||Automated Free|
|Cancellation Fee Free||Inactivity Fee None|
- Bluebird members can use their Bluebird Card for ATM withdrawals anywhere around the world that accepts American Express® Cards. Bluebird Members enrolled in direct deposit can get fee-free and surcharge-free cash access through the MoneyPass’ network of 22,000 ATMs nationwide. Withdrawals at an out-of-network ATM will have a $2 fee and additional fees may be assessed by the ATM owner or operator. For Bluebird Members not enrolled in direct deposit, each ATM withdrawal at any MoneyPass ATM nationwide will have a $2 fee.
- No foreign exchange fee.
- Members can pay bills to any person or business in the U.S., either online or with the Bluebird mobile app.
- Bluebird offers Members the ability to easily create, manage and specify subaccounts for their friends, family members or colleagues. Members can set up to four subaccounts. Subaccounts are linked to the master Bluebird account and allow the user to set spending limits, set up text/email alerts, and enable/disable key features like ATM access.
- Purchase Protection which can provide coverage against accidental damage or theft of eligible items for 90 days from date of purchase, up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Cardmember account per calendar year.
- Immediate person-to-person money transfers to other Bluebird Members can be conducted online or via the Bluebird mobile app.
- Direct Deposit
- Mail in a Check or Money Order
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Bluebird Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 25th, 2013 at 10:44 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology