Bluebird Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $2.5
Bluebird Prepaid Card’s Highlights
- You can withdraw cash at any ATM that accepts American Express® Cards, including the MoneyPass® Network of more than 24,000 ATMs, and Money Center Express machines at Walmart.
- No foreign exchange fee.
- Members can make Direct Deposits, pay bills online, add checks with the Bluebird Mobile App, and set up Sub-Accounts — a great new way to manage family spending.
- Purchase Protection can provide coverage against accidental damage or theft of eligible items for 90 days from date of purchase, up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Cardmember account per calendar year.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week world-class American Express Customer Service.
Bluebird Prepaid Card’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Cash Reload, Bank Transfer, Check Reload
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Bluebird Prepaid Card to our community.
I can't get approved to register my card online. I've tried everything they told me. Has anybody else had this problem?
Okay, im 15 and my parents want me to save money so we both want to open a bank account in my name with a debit card and everything, Bank of America offers free service for students, but then i saw this Bluebird at Wal-Mart and i feel this is a better idea, ive had prepaid credit cards before but with so many fees its not worth it. Bluebird has no fees except for ATM withdrawls and im okay with that. Is Bluebird AMmrican Express a good idea for me?… more
I have done everything they've asked and can't get approved for a permanent card. Can anyone help?
Share your insights and review the Bluebird Prepaid Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Bluebird Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 2nd, 2015 at 8:25 EDT