BP Credit Card
We're sorry, but the BP Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 800-278-4721.
Below you can review the BP Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- Earn a $0.25/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend during the first 60 days.
- Earn a $0.15/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend at BP thereafter
- Earn a $0.05/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend nearly everywhere else
- ANNUAL FEE None
BP Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 23.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- The rewards you earn in this program are called cents per gallon Rebates (“Rebates”). Purchases made at non-BP gas stations do not earn Rebates in this Program.
- If you choose but do not qualify for the BP Visa, you will then automatically be considered for a BP Card, unless you have requested not to be considered for this card. The BP Card can only be used at BP locations and has different rates, fees, benefits, rewards, and credit availability.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about BP Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the BP Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BP Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: May 27th, 2015 at 8:23 EDT