- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:22.2 / 5 from 215 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus None||Base Earn $0.05/gal.||Max Earn $0.15/gal.||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn a $0.25/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend during the first 60 days.
- Earn a $0.15/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend at BP thereafter
- Earn a $0.05/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend nearly everywhere else
- At the pump: Swipe your card at participating BP stations and watch your per-gallon price drop instantly. Rebates are good for a one time fill on up to 20 gallons of fuel and your price per gallon will be reduced by your available Rebate amount in 1 cent increments to a minimum of 10.9¢ per gallon - this means you can never reduce your price per gallon to zero.
- You can also redeem right on your statement. Get a $15 statement credit for every $1 you earn in cents per gallon rebates.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 20.24% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate20.24% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 23.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- The rewards you earn in this program are called cents per gallon Rebates (“Rebates”). Purchases made at non-BP gas stations do not earn Rebates in this Program.
- If you choose but do not qualify for the BP Visa, you will then automatically be considered for a BP Card, unless you have requested not to be considered for this card. The BP Card can only be used at BP locations and has different rates, fees, benefits, rewards, and credit availability.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the BP Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the BP Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
There's no annual fee either, which is a good thing. The BP card seems like it would fit some people well, if they had it in mind for simply buying gas.
BP is one of the world's leading international oil and gas companies, providing its customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, retail services and petrochemicals products for everyday items.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BP Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 29th, 2013 at 4:22 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology