BP Credit Card
- Earn a $0.25/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend during the first 60 days.
- Earn a $0.15/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend at BP thereafter
- Earn a $0.05/gal. rebate, applicable to a maximum of 20 gallons on a single fill up at a BP station, for every $100 you spend nearly everywhere else
- Two easy ways to redeem your rewards: On your statement - Get a $15 statement credit for every $1 you earn in cents per gallon rebates or at the pump - Swipe your card at participating BP gas stations and watch your per-gallon price drop instantly. Rebates are good for a one-time fill up on up to 20 gallons of fuel.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
BP Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 23.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- The rewards you earn in this program are called cents per gallon Rebates (“Rebates”). Purchases made at non-BP gas stations do not earn Rebates in this Program.
- If you choose but do not qualify for the BP Visa, you will then automatically be considered for a BP Card, unless you have requested not to be considered for this card. The BP Card can only be used at BP locations and has different rates, fees, benefits, rewards, and credit availability.
BP Credit Card Reviews
There's no annual fee either, which is a good thing. The BP card seems like it would fit some people well, if they had it in mind for simply buying gas.
If you are interested in the BP Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the BP Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 3rd, 2014 at 6:44 EST