Cabela's Credit Card
- Receive $20 in CLUB Points that can be redeemed toward today's purchase.
- Make five purchases outside of Cabela's with your new CLUB Visa within 30 days of account opening and earn an additional $10 in points. Points will appear on the statement following your fifth purchase.
- Earn 2% in Points Back on Cabela’s purchases.
- Earn 1% Points Back on purchases anywhere else.
- Earn 2% in points at participating Cenex convenience stores.
- Points never expire and there is no maximum number you can earn on accounts in good standing.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
Cabela's Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.14% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- FREE Online Services.
Cabela's Credit Card Reviews
Have you heard anything more about what happened to your "lost" payments? Make sure the funds weren't actually withdrawn from your bank account and escalate the issue to a customer service supervisor. If the late payments truly weren't your fault, you should be able to get them to waive whatever finance charges you incurred and note your account as being in good standing.
Nevertheless, the best approach is to use a No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Card when traveling abroad so that you can avoid all of these fees. Here is a list of such cards >> http://www.cardhub.com/credit-cards/foreign-transaction-fee/
Hope this helps and thanks for using CardHub.com
If you are interested in the Cabela's Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Cabela's Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 14th, 2014 at 11:26 EDT