Cabela's Credit Card
- Receive $20 in CLUB Points that can be redeemed toward today's purchase.
- Make five purchases outside of Cabela's with your new CLUB Visa within 30 days of account opening and earn an additional $10 in points. Points will appear on the statement following your fifth purchase.
- Earn 2% in Points Back on Cabela’s purchases.
- Earn 1% Points Back on purchases anywhere else.
- Earn 2% in points at participating Cenex convenience stores.
- Points never expire and there is no maximum number you can earn on accounts in good standing.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
Cabela's Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.16% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- FREE Online Services.
Cabela's Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Cabela's Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 23rd, 2015 at 11:55 EST