|Initial Bonus $100||Base Earn 1%||Max Earn 3%||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- 1% cash back on every purchase 2% cash back on groceries 3% cash back on gas.
- Get a $100 cash back bonus after making $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.
- Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Grocery and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 12 months||Regular Rate 12.99% - 22.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate12.99% - 22.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 22.99% - 24.99% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- Zero liability fraud protection for fraudulent card transactions.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Paperless Statement Option.
- Shopping Protection — Extended warranties, purchase security, and more.
- Travel Assistance and Protection – Roadside assistance, common carrier travel accident insurance, luggage reimbursement, and more.
- Overdraft Protection.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: N/A
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the UC Berkeley Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 2nd, 2013 at 11:31 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology