UC Berkeley Credit Card
- 1% cash back on every purchase 2% cash back on groceries 3% cash back on gas.
- Get a $100 cash back bonus after making $500 in purchase(s) within the first 90 days.
- Get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Grocery and gas bonus rewards apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
UC Berkeley Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.99% - 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Zero liability fraud protection for fraudulent card transactions.
- Complimentary 24/7 Concierge Service.
- Paperless Statement Option.
- Shopping Protection — Extended warranties, purchase security, and more.
- Travel Assistance and Protection – Roadside assistance, common carrier travel accident insurance, luggage reimbursement, and more.
- Overdraft Protection.
UC Berkeley Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the UC Berkeley Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 7th, 2014 at 5:41 EDT