Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- No rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards.
- Redeem the cash back you earn for any amount, any time.
- No limit to the cash back you can earn.
- Your cash back doesn't expire.
- ANNUAL FEE $39
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- 0% intro APR on purchases until May 2015.
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
- Fraud Coverage if your card is ever lost or stolen
- 24-hour travel assistance gives you a replacement card and cash advance.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Auto rental insurance—use your card to rent a car and you’re covered for collision, damage, and loss.
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card Reviews
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 16th, 2014 at 5:56 EDT