Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Every 10th Uber ride is free up to $15 when you pay with your QuicksilverOne card through March 31, 2017
- No rotating categories or sign ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back doesn’t expire and there’s no limit to how much you can earn
- ANNUAL FEE $39
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 23.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months; 23.24% variable APR after that
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Fraud Coverage - You're covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Travel & Emergency Assistance - Available 24/7 to help connect you with local emergency and assistance resources when you're away from home
- Extended Warranty - automatically doubles the original manufacturer's/store's warranty on eligible purchases
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 9th, 2016 at 12:16 EDT