Capital One® Secured Mastercard®
- REGULAR RATE 22.9% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- MONTHLY FEE None
Capital One® Secured Mastercard®'s Highlights
- Build credit with responsible use with no processing or application fees.
- Regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus.
- Get free access to a credit score, credit report, and credit tips using Credit Tracker.
- Your security deposit can get you a line up to $3,000.
- You may qualify for a credit line increase based on your payment history and creditworthiness.
- Use it like any MasterCard credit card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Build a financial foundation you can stand on with a card that gets you started.
Capital One® Secured Mastercard®'s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $19
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
Capital One® Secured Mastercard® Reviews
Capital One® Secured Mastercard® is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Capital One® Secured Mastercard®, check out the following credit cards as well:
Capital One® Secured Mastercard® is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® Secured Mastercard® shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 15th, 2014 at 8:33 EDT