Capital One® Secured MasterCard®
$49, $99 or $200
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 24.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
Capital One® Secured MasterCard®’s Highlights
- No annual fee, and all the credit building benefits with responsible card use
- Unlike a prepaid card, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- You will get an initial $200 credit line after making a security deposit of $49, $99 or $200, determined based on your creditworthiness
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time with no additional deposit needed
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using our mobile app
- It’s a credit card accepted at millions of locations worldwide
Capital One® Secured MasterCard®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR See Terms
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Capital One® Secured MasterCard® to our community.
Share your insights and review the Capital One® Secured MasterCard®.
Capital One® Secured MasterCard® is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® Secured MasterCard® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 17th, 2016 at 11:02 EDT