Capital One® Secured Mastercard®
- ONE-TIME FEES None
- ANNUAL FEE $29
- MONTHLY FEE None
- REGULAR RATE 22.9% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
Capital One® Secured Mastercard®’s Highlights
- Unlike a prepaid card, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- Get free access to your credit score and learn how everyday decisions can affect your score using Capital One® Credit Tracker
- Your minimum security deposit gets you a $200 credit line
- You may qualify for a credit line increase based on your payment history and creditworthiness—no additional deposit required
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using our mobile app
- It’s a credit card—accepted at millions of locations worldwide
Capital One® Secured Mastercard®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $19
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- SMART CHIP No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 22.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
Capital One® Secured Mastercard® is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® Secured Mastercard® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 18th, 2014 at 3:18 EST