- Required Credit Score: Fair, Limited History
- Annual Fee:$0 for 1st yr, $19 after
- Network: MasterCard
- Rating:3.53.6 / 5 from 718 reviews Write a Review!
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 24.9% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate24.9% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee None|
|Cash Advance Rate 24.9% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $10)|
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $19 after that.
- Image Card -- personalize your card with an image of your choice.
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen.
- Monitor your spending with text message alerts.
- 24-hour travel assistance gives you a replacement card and cash advance.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Auto rental insurance -- use your card to rent a car and you're covered for collision, damage, and loss.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.4% (V)
- Grace Period: 25 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for
If you are interested in the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is related to the following credit card categories:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 9th, 2013 at 4:44 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology