Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
- ANNUAL FEE $0 for 1st yr, $19 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Start with no annual fee for the first year; $19 after that.
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use online banking to access your account–even from your smartphone with our mobile app.
- Pick the monthly payment due date that works best for you.
- Pay however you want–by check, online, or at a local branch, all with no fee.
- Get access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Start building for the future with features that can help you get there.
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card Reviews
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Capital One® Platinum Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:03 EDT