JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One®
- Get 1% cash back on all purchases, plus a 25% bonus each month you pay your bill on time.
- Cash rewards don't expire.
- There's no limit to the amount of cash you can earn.
- Get your cash back anytime as an account credit or check, even set up automatic redemption.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One®'s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.4% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.9% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Designed to help students build good credit with responsible use.
- Access to your monthly credit score, plus an interactive tracking tool to help monitor your credit.
- Customizable text and e-mail alerts to help keep you on track.
- No annual fee.
- 24-Hour Travel and Emergency Assistance.
- Emergency card replacement or cash advance.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One® Reviews
because it is made just for students who have good spending habits, but don't
yet have a lot of credit history built up. The 1% cash back feature is great, because
there aren't a lot of rewards cards out there for the younger shoppers. The lack of
annual fee is also a huge plus!
It's really convenient to have while traveling, in case things go wrong. If you're getting this card to build credit, try to pay everything on time for the nice cashback bonus. Overall, it's a small and sturdy credit builder, perfect for those just getting started.
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One® is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One®, check out the following credit cards as well:
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One® is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Journey℠ Student Rewards from Capital One® shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 3rd, 2014 at 3:51 EST