JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One®
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, every month–and pay no annual fee.
- For every month you pay on time, you receive a 25% bonus–that's a total of 1.25% cash back.
- There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn, and rewards don't expire.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One®'s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.8% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
- Brighten your financial future with responsible credit use—and get rewarded along the way.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen.
- Pick the monthly payment due date that works best for you.
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One® Reviews
because it is made just for students who have good spending habits, but don't
yet have a lot of credit history built up. The 1% cash back feature is great, because
there aren't a lot of rewards cards out there for the younger shoppers. The lack of
annual fee is also a huge plus!
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One® is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One®, check out the following credit cards as well:
JourneySM Student Rewards from Capital One® is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Journey℠ Student Rewards from Capital One® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:58 EDT