Journey℠ Student Rewards from Capital One®
Fair, Limited History
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase
- For every month you pay on time, you receive a 25% bonus–that's a total of 1.25% cash back.
- There's no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn, and rewards don't expire.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE None
Journey℠ Student Rewards from Capital One®’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.8% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time.
- Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen.
- Pick the monthly payment due date that works best for you.
- Get free access to your credit score and learn how everyday decisions can affect your score using Capital One® Credit Tracker.
Journey℠ Student Rewards from Capital One® Reviews
Journey℠ Student Rewards from Capital One® is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Journey℠ Student Rewards from Capital One® shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 25th, 2014 at 1:07 EST