Chase Sapphire® Card
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening - that's $100 in travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards℠!
- 2,500 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points never expire, and there are no limits on how many points you can earn.
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more.
- Earn an additional point per dollar spent when you book airfare and hotel accommodations online through Chase Ultimate Rewards℠.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Chase Sapphire® Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists.
- No Annual Fee!
Chase Sapphire® Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Sapphire® Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Apr 17th, 2014 at 12:14 EDT