Chase Sapphire® Card
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening - that's $100 in travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards!
- 2X points on dining at restaurants - from fast food to fine dining.
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points never expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn.
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more.
- Earn an additional point per dollar spent when you book airfare and hotel accommodations online through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Chase Sapphire® Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists.
- No Annual Fee!
Chase Sapphire® Card Reviews
some good rewards. If you spend $500 in the first 3 months, you get $100
towards travel; which is great if you travel a lot. I wish they offered an intro
rate of some kind, even 6 months would be nice. The standard apr isn't the lowest
I've ever seen, but it's not the worst either. All in all, this card is ideal
for someone who may travel a lot for work (or pleasure) and can take advantage
of the travel rewards.
All in all, a good card. Not the best though. I would recommend it to those still in the process of building a good credit report.
If you are interested in the Chase Sapphire® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Chase Sapphire® Card is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Sapphire® Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 5th, 2014 at 9:45 EST