- Required Credit Score: Excellent
- Annual Fee:None
- Network: VISA
- Rating:4.54.7 / 5 from 265 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 10,000 points||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 3 points / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening - that's $100 in travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards!
- 2X points on dining at restaurants - from fast food to fine dining.
- 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points never expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn.
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more.
- Earn an additional point per dollar spent when you book airfare and hotel accommodations online through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
|Intro Rate Not Offered||Intro Period N/A||Regular Rate 15.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate15.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 19.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists.
- No Annual Fee!
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the Chase Sapphire® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Chase Sapphire® Card against other major online credit card offers.
Chase Sapphire® Card is related to the following credit card categories:
All in all, a good card. Not the best though. I would recommend it to those still in the process of building a good credit report.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Sapphire® Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Dec 6th, 2013 at 6:08 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology