Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named a 'Best Credit Card' for Travel Rewards by MONEY Magazine
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- ANNUAL FEE $0 Intro for the First Year, $95 after
FEE 5% (min $5)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE See Terms
FEE See Terms
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD See Terms
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- No foreign transaction fees
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card to our community.
Is there a VISA version of this card? I travel overseas frequently and the best ATM network is for VISA, not MasterCard.
if I plan on only flying once per year (domestic for continuing education courses), does it make much sense to keep the Preferred once the annual fee kicks in?
Share your insights and review the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Sep 22nd, 2016 at 3:04 EDT