Chevron and Texaco Credit Card
- Earn 10¢ per gallon in fuel credits for the first 60 days after you open a new Account.
- If you spend more than $300 in eligible spending in any billing period, you will accrue ten cents ($0.10) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period,
- If you spend more than $1000 in eligible spending in any billing period, you will accrue twenty cents ($0.20) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period.
- A maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits may be accrued and redeemed in any calendar year.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Chevron and Texaco Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 29.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- No Annual Fee.
- Zero Fraud Liability.
Chevron and Texaco Credit Card Reviews
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chevron and Texaco Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 14th, 2014 at 7:22 EST