Chevron and Texaco Credit Card
- Earn 10¢ per gallon in fuel credit for the first 60 days from account open date.
- Earn 3¢ per gallon in fuel credits every time you fill up at Chevron or Texaco gas stations.
- If you spend more than $300 in eligible spending in any billing period, you will accrue ten cents ($0.10) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period.
- If you spend more than $1000 in eligible spending in any billing period, you will accrue twenty cents ($0.20) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period.
- A maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits may be accrued and redeemed in any calendar year.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Chevron and Texaco Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 29.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- No Annual Fee.
- Zero Fraud Liability.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Chevron and Texaco Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Chevron and Texaco Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Chevron and Texaco Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 7th, 2016 at 8:56 EST