Choice Credit Card
- Earn 8,000 bonus points on first purchase or balance transfer plus earn 24,000 bonus points when you pay for a stay with your new card, that's enough for 4 free nights.
- 15 points per eligible $1 spent at over 4,200 Choice Privileges locations: Earn 5 Points for every $1 spent with the Choice Privileges Visa card linked to Choice Privileges membership and up to 10 Points for every one dollar spent on eligible MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay®, Econo Lodge® and Rodeway Inn® property stays.
- Earn 5 points per eligible $1 on additional Choice Privileges points or Choice Hotels gift card purchases.
- Earn 2 points per eligible $1 spent on everyday purchases.
- Every time you earn points for eligible stays, Choice Privileges gives you a 10% point bonus.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Choice Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP No
- Ability to book free nights 50 days in advance.
Choice Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Choice Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Feb 17th, 2015 at 1:53 EST