Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® Credit Card
We're sorry, but the Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® Credit Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® Credit Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- Earn 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on everyday purchases.
- 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $750 spent on purchases within the first 3 months, that’s enough for a round trip domestic domestic MileSAAver® award.
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card.
- Redeem your AAdvantage® miles for a round trip travel award on American Airlines, American Eagle and the American Connection® carrier for as little as 25,000 AAdvantage® miles, with no blackout dates.
- AAdvantage® miles may never expire.
- Save 5,000 AAdvantage® miles - Use Reduced Mileage Awards and travel for fewer miles.
- ANNUAL FEE None 1st yr, $50 after
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Discounts from Hertz®: With your Citi® cardmember discount from Hertz, you’ll save on virtually every published rate in the U.S.
- Manage Your Account Online and On The Go: Enjoy 24/7 access to your account online. Check your balance, view transactions, and even make a payment using free online and mobile banking tools. Get free accounts alerts delivered right on your mobile device.
- $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges.
- Included Services: Travel and Emergency Assistance, Automatic Travel Accident Insurance, Auto Rental Insurance, Lost Luggage Coverage, 24/7 Customer Service. and more.
Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® / AAdvantage® American Express® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Jan 7th, 2014 at 2:05 EST