Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
- Earn $100 cash back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 5% CASH BACK in categories every quarter. Right now, on eligible purchases within the Hilton Portfolio, car rental agencies, movie theaters and theme parks from 7/1/14 – 9/30/14.
- Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- The total cash back earned with the card is $300 per calendar year, excluding the $100 cash back with this offer. See Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- ANNUAL FEE $0*
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3% (min $5)
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, the APR will be 12.99%-22.99% variable based on your creditworthiness*.
- No Annual Fee*.
- Click Apply Now to see pricing details.
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card Reviews
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 1:44 EDT