- Required Credit Score: Good, Limited History
- Annual Fee:$0*
- Network: VISA
- Rating:43.9 / 5 from 273 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus 2,500 points||Base Earn 1 point / $1||Max Earn 1 point / $1||Earn / Redeem Limit Yes|
- Watch your interest rate go down and your ThankYou® Points go up.
- 2,500 bonus ThankYou® Points after spending $500 within the first 3 months of cardmembership.
- 1 ThankYou® Point for every $1 you spend.
- Earn up to 2% Purchase APR reduction, when you make a purchase, stay below your credit limit and pay on time 3 billing periods in a row (0.25% each quarter 8X maximum).
- Earn up to 1,200 bonus ThankYou® Points for paying on time and staying under your credit limit.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 7 months||Regular Rate 13.99% - 23.99% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate13.99% - 23.99% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 4% (min $5)|
|Cash Advance Rate 25.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 5% (min $10)|
- Flexible billing options.
- No Annual Fee.
- Click Apply Now for pricing information.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period: 23 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
Citi Forward® Card for College Students is an Editor's Pick for
If you are interested in the Citi Forward® Card for College Students, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Citi Forward® Card for College Students against other major online credit card offers.
Citi Forward® Card for College Students is related to the following credit card categories:
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi Forward® Card for College Students shown on this page.
Last updated on: Oct 25th, 2013 at 4:56 EDT
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology