Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever
- ANNUAL FEE $0*
FEE 3% (min $5)
Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 13.24% - 23.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate and No Annual Fee…EVER
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24% - 23.24% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say “representative”.
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever to our community.
Can you tell me an approximate credit limit a person can expect from this card when he has a credit score of 700?
Does the 21 month 0% interest begin when I receive the card or when I make a purchase?
Share your insights and review the Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 25th, 2016 at 4:02 EDT