Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students
We're sorry, but the Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 800-950-5114.
Below you can review the Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
Excellent, Good, Fair, Limited History
- Build credit while earning cash back fast.
- Earn 5% CASH BACK in categories every quarter. Right now, on eligible purchases within the Hilton Portfolio, car rental agencies, movie theaters and theme parks from 7/1/14 – 9/30/14.
- Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- The total cash back earned with the card is $300 per calendar year. See Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4%
Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Choose your payment due date.
Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Sep 8th, 2014 at 6:52 EDT