Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students
- Build credit while earning cash back fast.
- Earn 5% cash back every quarter in must-have categories like department stores, travel and more, enrollment each quarter is quick and easy.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- You may earn a total of up to $300 per calendar year.
- ANNUAL FEE $0*
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 4% (min $5)
Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 29.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- Choose your payment due date.
- Manage your account online, on your tablet or on your Smartphone.
- No Annual Fee.
- Click Apply Now for pricing details.
Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students Reviews
Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students is an Editor's Pick for:
If you are interested in the Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students, check out the following credit cards as well:
Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 10th, 2014 at 1:16 EST