Club CarlsonSM Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card
- Up to 85,000 Bonus Gold Points - receive 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days.
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide.
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else.
- Bonus Award Night - When you redeem Gold Points for 2 or more consecutive Award Nights, your last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers!
- Club Carlson Gold Status is yours after you activate and use your card.
- Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
- ANNUAL FEE $75
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Club CarlsonSM Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 24 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 4% (min $5)
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details.
Club CarlsonSM Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card Reviews
Club CarlsonSM Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card is an Editor's Pick for:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Club Carlson℠ Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 20th, 2014 at 7:04 EDT