TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express
- 3% Cash back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
- 2% cash back at US restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco.
- Terms and limitations apply; You will receive your cash back annually in the form of a reward coupon.
- The Two-In-One Card: it's an American Express® Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members.
- Terms and restictions apply.
- ANNUAL FEE $0
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express Reviews
I/We use the AMEX as much as possible for our small business (as in very small) and all other family/travel needs when the retailer/seller accepts AMEX.
It is a card worth pursuing?
AJIA:0001: $55 Statement Credit for 250 dollar spend w/in 92 days of acquisition.
If you are interested in the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express, check out the following credit cards as well:
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express is related to the following categories:
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jul 24th, 2014 at 11:46 EDT