TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express
- 3% Cash back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
- 2% cash back at US restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco.
- Terms and limitations apply; You will receive your cash back annually in the form of a reward coupon.
- The Two-In-One Card: it's an American Express® Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members.
- ANNUAL FEE $0
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 25.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $5)
- Terms and restictions apply.
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express Reviews
I/We use the AMEX as much as possible for our small business (as in very small) and all other family/travel needs when the retailer/seller accepts AMEX.
It is a card worth pursuing?
AJIA:0001: $55 Statement Credit for 250 dollar spend w/in 92 days of acquisition.
If you are interested in the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express, check out the following credit cards as well:
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express is related to the following categories:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 11th, 2014 at 3:54 EDT