TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express
- Earn 3% Cash Back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%
- Earn 2% Cash Back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco, and at US restaurants
- Earn 1% Cash Back on other purchases, including at Costco
- Receive your Cash Back annually in the form of a reward coupon
- ANNUAL FEE None
TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express’ Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $38
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.24% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 25 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $5)
TRANSACTION FEE 2.7%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Travel benefits: Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance, Roadside Assistance Hotline and Global Assist® Hotline
- Entertainment Access: Find discounts and pre-sales to sporting events, concerts and more. Plus, enjoy access to Card Member-only events
- Shopping benefits: Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection and Dispute Protection
- No annual fee for this credit card with your paid Costco Membership
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express to our community.
Can I use a costco Am Ex card to purchase things in other stores? What about Canada?
Do I need to keep a balance, or do anything other than use my card for purchases, to get the $55 credit?
I am not prepared to give you my Social Insurance Number. I am not asking for a loan...this is just a new AmEx card. Can I get it without giving this info?
Share your insights and review the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Oct 7th, 2015 at 9:25 EDT