Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE 1 Free withdrawal with each deposit to your Card Account, after $0.9
Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card 's Highlights
- When you sign up to receive your Social Security or Supplemental Security Income benefits on the Direct Express® card, you will receive your payment every month without having to worry about cashing your check, losing your check, or having it stolen. Instead of receiving a check, your money will be automatically deposited to your Direct Express® card account on your payment date.
- Use your card to withdraw cash from Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), make purchases at stores that accept Debit MasterCard®, and get cash back when you make those purchases. You can also use your debit card for online bill pay and to buy money orders at the U.S. Post Office.
- No monthly fees, no hidden fees and most services are free.
Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card 's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card Reviews
who doesn't have a lot of credit experience. Many prepaid cards charge extraneous fees, but this card has no activation or monthly fee. This is fantastic. When I was 15, I used a prepaid credit card through my bank, and felt like I spent just as much on fees as I saved! This card is perfect for someone who either wants to practice with a credit card that has no risks, or someone who just doesn't want to use a bank account. This card has no negative aspects that I can see.
If you are interested in the Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card , check out the following prepaid cards as well:
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Mar 7th, 2014 at 11:13 EST