Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card
- ACTIVATION FEE None
- MONTHLY FEE None
- SIGNATURE TRANSACTION FEE Free
- PIN TRANSACTION FEE Free
- ATM TRANSACTION FEE $0.85
Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card ’s Highlights
- When you sign up to receive your Social Security or Supplemental Security Income benefits on the Direct Express® card, you will receive your payment every month without having to worry about cashing your check, losing your check, or having it stolen. Instead of receiving a check, your money will be automatically deposited to your Direct Express® card account on your payment date.
- Use your card to withdraw cash from Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), make purchases at stores that accept Debit MasterCard®, and get cash back when you make those purchases. You can also use your debit card for online bill pay and to buy money orders at the U.S. Post Office.
- No monthly fees, no hidden fees and most services are free.
Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card ’s's Additional Info
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT Free
- RELOAD OPTIONS Direct Deposit, Bank Transfer
- CANCELLATION FEE Free
- INACTIVITY FEE None
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card .
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Direct Express MasterCard Prepaid Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:40 EST