Discover it chrome Student Credit Card with $20 cash back
- Get $20 in cash reward when you make your first purchase within three months of opening your account.
- Double your rewards at gas stations and restaurants with 2% cash back on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter.
- 1% cash back on all other purchases with no cap.
- Redeem your cash back any time as a statement credit, a deposit to your bank account or pay at Amazon.com
- ANNUAL FEE None
Discover it chrome Student Credit Card with $20 cash back’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 24.99% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP No
- $0 Fraud Liability - you will not be responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Sign up to receive text and email alerts.
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, online on the mobile app.
Discover it chrome Student Credit Card with $20 cash back Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover it chrome Student Credit Card with $20 cash back shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Apr 22nd, 2015 at 6:37 EDT