Discover® Open Road Card for Students Credit Card
We're sorry, but the Discover® Open Road Card for Students Credit Card may have been discontinued or may no longer be available to new applicants.
Below you can review the Discover® Open Road Card for Students Credit Card and find the card's latest information according to our records from when it was last available to new applicants through this website.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save.
- Earn 2% Cashback Bonus® on your first $250 in combined gas and restaurant purchases each billing period.
- Earn .25% Cashback Bonus on all purchases made at warehouse clubs, wholesale distributors, discount stores and their affiliates.
- Earn .25% Cashback Bonus on your first $3000 in purchases in all other expense categories and 1% on purchases over $3000.
- Rewards just the way you want them. Choose from Partner gift cards, merchandise, Discover gift cards, Charity, or Cash.
- Earn 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus at the exclusive online mall.
- ANNUAL FEE None
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Discover® Open Road Card for Students Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE N/A
- MAX PENALTY APR 23.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 24.99% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 5% (min $10)
- $0 Fraud Liability - you will not be responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Sign up to receive text and email alerts.
- 24/7 travel assistance with free car rental insurance
Discover® Open Road Card for Students Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover® Open Road Card for Students Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Feb 8th, 2014 at 4:20 EST