Discover it chrome Student Credit Card
- 2% cash back on Gas Stations and Restaurants on up to $1000 in combined purchases each quarter
- 1% cash back or more on all other purchases with no cap
- Use your rewards instantly at Amazon.com checkout
- Get rewarded for good grades–earn $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years
- Cashback Match: Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically—only for new cardmembers.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Discover it chrome Student Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $37
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE Yes
RATE 25.24% (V)
FEE 5% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE None
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements and online
- 100% U.S. based customer service available any time
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee
- Pay your bill up to midnight (ET) the day it's due by phone or online
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Discover it chrome Student Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Discover it chrome Student Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Discover it chrome Student Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
Last updated on: Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:54 EDT