Disney Credit Card
We're sorry, but the Disney Credit Card may no longer be available to new applicants or we may no longer be able to obtain complete information related to this offer. For customer service call: 800-300-8575.
Below you can review the Disney Credit Card and find the card's rates and fees according to our latest records, which may be outdated.
Alternatively you can compare the latest credit card offers and save money.
- Get a $50 statement credit after first purchase with the credit card.
- Earn 1% on everyday card purchases. That's 1 reward dollar for every $100 spent.
- Redeem for a memorable Disney vacation, or at the Disney store and Disneystore.com.
- Save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations.
- 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- 15% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours and recreation experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort and select guided tours at the Disneyland® Resort.
- ANNUAL FEE None
Disney Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR N/A
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 19.24% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP No
- Deferred Interest Details: 0% Promo APR for the first six billing cycles following the purchase date for each qualifying Disney vacation package purchase.
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Disney Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Disney Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Disney Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Nov 13th, 2015 at 8:31 EST