Disney Rewards Credit Card
- Get a $50 Disney Gift Card after first purchase with the credit card.
- Earn 1% on everyday card purchases. That's 1 reward dollar for every $100 spent
- Redeem toward most everything Disney, including Disney movie tickets, DVDs, toys, costumes and more
- Receive 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
- Receive 10% off select Star Wars merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort
- ANNUAL FEE None
Disney Rewards Credit Card’s Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX PENALTY APR None
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
RATE 24.49% (V)
FEE 3% (min $10)
TRANSACTION FEE 3%
- SMART CHIP Yes, chip-and-signature
- Deferred Interest Details: 0% Promo APR for the first six billing cycles following the purchase date for each qualifying Disney vacation package purchase
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Purchase Protection
Don't see what you're looking for? Submit your question about Disney Rewards Credit Card to our community.
Share your insights and review the Disney Rewards Credit Card.
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Disney Rewards Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Jul 19th, 2016 at 11:57 EDT