- Required Credit Score: Excellent, Good
- Annual Fee:$49
- Network: VISA
- Rating:44.1 / 5 from 155 reviews Write a Review!
|Initial Bonus $200||Base Earn 1% in Disney rewards dollars||Max Earn 2% in Disney rewards dollars||Earn / Redeem Limit No|
- Earn a $200 Disney Gift Card after you spend $500 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 2% in reward dollars on card purchases. at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations.
- Earn 1% on all your other card purchases. that's 1 reward dollar for every $100 spent.
- Earn unlimited reward dollars on purchases and redeem them for most everything Disney.
- For a more memorable Disney Vacation, redeem your rewards for Hotel stays at Disney Resorts, Annual or Seasonal Park passes, Disney Vacation Club® annual dues, dining at your favorite Disney restaurant , souvenirs and more.
- Save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations.
- Theme Park Savings.
|Intro Rate 0%||Intro Period 6 months||Regular Rate 14.24% (V)|
|Intro RateNot Offered||Intro PeriodN/A||Regular Rate14.24% (V)||Balance Transfer Fee 3%|
|Cash Advance Rate 19.24% (V)||Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $10)|
- Deferred Interest Details: 0% Promo APR for the first six billing cycles following the purchase date for each qualifying Disney vacation package purchase.
- Max Late Fee: $35
- Max Overlimit Fee: None
- Max Penalty APR: 24.24% (V)
- Grace Period: 21 days
- Online Response: No
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
If you are interested in the Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card, check out the following credit cards as well:
Compare the Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card against other major online credit card offers.
Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card is related to the following credit card categories:
Since its founding in 1923, The Walt Disney Company and its affiliated companies have remained faithful to their commitment to produce unparalleled entertainment experiences based on the rich legacy of quality creative content and exceptional storytelling. The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with four business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment and consumer products.
- 0% APR Credit Cards
- Balance Transfer Cards
- Business Credit Cards
- Cash Back Credit Cards
- Low Interest Credit Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Reward Credit Cards
- Secured Credit Cards
- Student Credit Cards
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on a card’s details page, when applicable.
Before applying for a credit card we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Last updated on: Nov 29th, 2013 at 11:38 EST
The online credit card
application for this card uses
Secure SSL Technology