Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card
- Earn a $100 Disney Gift Card after you spend $500 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 2% in reward dollars on card purchases. at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations.
- Earn 1% on all your other card purchases. that's 1 reward dollar for every $100 spent.
- Earn unlimited reward dollars on purchases and redeem them for most everything Disney.
- For a more memorable Disney Vacation, redeem your rewards for Hotel stays at Disney Resorts, Annual or Seasonal Park passes, Disney Vacation Club® annual dues, dining at your favorite Disney restaurant , souvenirs and more.
- Save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations.
- Theme Park Savings.
- ANNUAL FEE $49
- BALANCE TRANSFER FEE 3%
Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card's Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE $35
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE None
- MAX PENALTY APR 27.99% (V)
- GRACE PERIOD 21 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE No
- CASH ADVANCE RATE 19.24% (V)
- CASH ADVANCE FEE 3% (min $10)
- Deferred Interest Details: 0% Promo APR for the first six billing cycles following the purchase date for each qualifying Disney vacation package purchase.
Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card Reviews
CardHub is an independent card comparison service.
We work hard to present you with the most accurate credit card information, however, this information does not originate from us and thus, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Once you click the "Apply Now" button, you will be directed to the issuer's website. Before applying, we recommend that you review and verify the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card company's web site. Please let us know if you find any differences related to the Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card shown on this page.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted toward the top of the page using the designation "Sponsored Card", when applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At CardHub we try to list as many credit card offers as possible and currently have more than 1,200 offers, but we do not make any representation of listing all available offers.
Regardless of advertiser status, none of the information on CardHub constitutes a referral or endorsement of the respective issuer by us, or vice versa. Furthermore, it is important to note that the inclusion of non-sponsored cards on CardHub does not indicate that issuer's involvement with the site. Information is displayed first and foremost for helping consumers make better credit card decisions.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Last updated on: Aug 26th, 2014 at 5:44 EDT